The Jewel Heist - 10
The Four Kingdoms - 8
Jack the Ripper - 5
Monday By Appointment Only
Tuesday 1pm – 9pm
Wednesday 1pm – 9pm
Thursday 1pm – 9pm
Friday 1pm – 11:30pm
Saturday 10am – 11:30pm
The Wood Shed - 8.9
Jack the Ripper - 6.2
The Jewel Heist - 7.8
The Four Kingdoms - 7.2
We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone suspected of being intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or alcohol. No refunds will be given.
Here at Mind Bender Escape Rooms we want you to have the safest, most exhilarating experience possible. That way you will be alive to come back and do it again!
RULESSo, we have a few simple rules for you to follow before you begin your adventure.
- Please utilize the lockers provided to secure your personal items such as jackets, purses or cameras. No cell phones, use of the internet, or audio/video recording devices are allowed in the rooms at any time.
- Please be respectful and courteous to your other teammates. Absolutely, no smoking, eating or drinking during any of our games.
- Some props are small and may make their way into your pockets during a game. Please make sure you have not inadvertently left the group coming in after you at an immediate disadvantage. Double check your person before exiting the room and leave with only a victory!
TIPSNow here are some helpful tips on the road to victory:
- Keep this motto in mind. “Brains over brawn!” Physical strength is not necessary to escape any of our rooms. If something doesn’t open easily try another way. Please refrain from damaging any of the decorations, props, or more importantly, YOURSELF!
- The key to a successful escape is communication and teamwork. Working together is a necessity in securing a win and landing a spot on our coveted leader board. Not to mention the bragging rights on social media.
- Remember to search every nook and cranny. Clues may turn up in the most unlikely places.
That being said, some decorations are bolted down, glued, or otherwise secured for your safety and not meant to be pulled, yanked, or climbed on. No clues will be in out of reach places, on ceilings or in otherwise dangerous places, such as, live electrical outlets or A/C ducts. Please refrain from disturbing any of these areas.
Also, don’t forget to use the 3 clues provided. It could mean the difference in escaping and getting locked in the room FOREVERRRRR… Just kidding! Remember the doors are not actually locked. If at any time you are feeling uneasy or need to leave during a game, please proceed to the nearest exit.
Oh, and the most important thing of all. HAVE FUN!! We hope you have a wonderful time and welcome to Mind Bender Escape Rooms! Good Luck!!